Kora Rangchan Gali
Lahaul has comparatively little rain during the monsoon. A rain shadow area suitable for trekking especially during July and August. This tour takes us to Central Lahaul especially in Ghar and Tinan valley. The stronghold of Buddhist communities. The Rangcha Gali signifies to these people as secret prikrama as much as close to Holy Kailash. Each year thousands of pilgrimage coming from all over the Himalayas regions perform Kora of this Drilbu Ri. From trekking point of view Rangcha gali presents a spectacular sights and view of Gangstang, Kyarkyoks, Lady of Kyelang, Keorang peaks and the Shikar Beh range along the left bank of the Chandra are most favorably spots to explore. Beginning to trek from Yurnad, the trail goes through the barley fields and green slopes. Passing through small villages to Kardang. Finishing Kora at Khindang, we drive to Labrang and climb up to Gaddi good, a shepherds favourite destination. Finally at glaciated lake of Ghepang Tso. Located at the North side of Ghepang peak. Until now this lake is known as Aliyas Lake. Long time ago a Spanish trekker visited this lake and named it Aliyas. This lake should have a local name as Ghepang Tso / Ghepan Tso. Which is thoroughly accepted by the young villagers of Te-ling - Labrang.
Delhi to manali by volvo bus and drive to Rohtang pass and keylong. Over night stay in keylong hotel or pasprag village home stay.
Trek to Barbog
Starting a hike from Yurnad, we descend to Bhaga River and climb through fields of barley to small and beautiful village of Lapchang. Following the canal with spectacular view of Kyelang at a distance, we arrive at Barbog. Camp near Kardang gompa or barbok village.
Barbog to Rangchag gali pass to Khingdang (3600mtr)
A climb begins from camp along the Barbog slopes, famous for winter ski. Kyarkyoks peak and Bhaga River valley as far as Tod valley in sight. Finally a steep climb short before the pass and through tiny gully to the pass. Magnificent view all around. A descend along the Gondla slopes to Khindang village. Beautiful camp site.
Khingdang to Silla Gompa to Tandi 5hrs
After bfast again climb to same way torangchen top and follow to rangchen top rang and can see the lift tinan valley and right ghar valley. We reached to Silla Gompa this is a oldest gompa in lahoul spiti valley. we have lunch and spend couple of time and sill walk to follow the middle of mountain trail and reached to tandi where the two big river conference coll Chinad. Car will wait there and drive to keylong. Over night in keylong hotel or guest house.
Keylong to Udaipur Temple- Manali
After bfast drive to Udaipur and visoit temple and continue drive to Manali over night manali hotel or guest house.
Manali to Delhi by bus.
Trip end thank you.
What makes this tour special
What is included in the tour
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary. Pick up from your hotel to drop.
- Twin sharing accommodation in tents, down sleeping bags + liner, comfortable foam sleeping pads, a pair of trekking poles.
- Safety gear Ice axe, ropes, accessories and duffel bags for your baggage's.
- All camping facilities: Mess tent, camp chairs and table
- All meals during trek (Bed tea, breakfast, packed lunch, snacks, 3 course dinner)
- from Indian, local, Tibetan, Chinese and continental cuisine Veg.
- Support staff: Qualified & trained local guide, chef and camp boys.
- Mule or Sherpa porters for portage of your baggage's.
- Camping fee, trekking permits and fee, park fee.
- Medical first kit includes medicine for high altitude sickness, mini oxygen bottles.
- Includes Govt. Service tax 9%
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel accommodation in Manali.(A-class hotel per demand)
- Mineral water or hard drinks.
- Entrance fee at monuments, heritage sites, monasteries
- Tips for Guide(s), cook(s), camp boy(s), muleteer(s), porter(s) and driver.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control